Sunday 13 June 2010

Make Me Wanna Die.

About a year ago, when I began my obsession with Gossip Girl, I heard of Taylor Momsen's band, called the Pretty Reckless. I was able to download one song, called "Blender" or "I Really Fucking Love You", depending on your sources. At the time, I thought the song, was good, but a bit messy.

Now however, it's a different story. Although her look is just an exageration of what she was in the recent series of Gossip Girl, "not original, commercial, fake, the list goes on" I think was what one friend said on her, it actually suits her. She looks good, a lot better than the 14 year old Jenny Humphrey seen in series one. Her band's new song "Make Me Wanna Die" is catchy, but not in a pop, "Miley Cyrus" sort of way, and the whole video just makes me want to bleach my hair white blonde and buy a MAC counter's worth or red lipstick and black eyeliner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment